Ever pulled out your phone to look up where to find the best lobster roll in Halifax, only to realize you’ve reached your data limit?
We’re here to tell you to save your data because thanks to the Municipal Public Wifi initiative, there are plenty of public and outdoor spaces in the Halifax region that offer FREE public wifi.
Where to Access Free Public Wifi:
1. Halifax Waterfront – Halifax Marriott Harbourfront Hotel to Discovery Centre/NS Power building
2. Halifax Ferry Terminal – Halifax Waterfront
3. Grand Parade – 1770 Barrington St
4. Halifax Public Gardens – Spring Garden Rd & Summer St
5. Emera Oval – 5775 Cogswell St, Halifax Common
6. Halifax Central Library – 5440 Spring Garden Rd
7. Dartmouth Waterfront – Alderney Landing to Dartmouth Cove
8. Alderney Landing & Ferry Terminal – 2 Ochterloney St
9. Alderney Gate Public Library – 60 Alderney Dr
10. Halifax Transit Lacewood Terminal – Lacewood Dr
To learn more about Public Wifi in Halifax, visit Halifax.ca
Stay in touch! Whether you’re still planning your trip or you’re already here, check us out on social media for travel ideas, adventure inspiration, and an inside look at all things Halifax.